Before you begin exploring the Talent Management developer resources, we encourage you to read through the Deltek Talent SOA Documentation site.
To get started with your Talent API Integration:
- Submit a request for access to review/test APIs by submitting a case via the Deltek Support Center.
- Our Support team works with our Cloud Operations team to obtain a copy of a sandbox environment with demo data specific for reviewing API calls.
- You are provided access to this general Talent sandbox to run tests in order to understand the function of the various API calls. (Refer to the Talent SOA Documentation system as needed.)
- Based on your general testing, determine the list of API calls/permissions needed for your processes. Submit a case via the Deltek Support Center to enable these specific API calls/permissions on your Talent sandbox. Provide your authentication tokens. (Also include a URL of a current Talent sandbox, or include a request for a temporary Talent sandbox.)
- Our Support team works with our Cloud Operations team to enable the specific API calls/permissions on your Talent sandbox, and advises once available.
- Based on your testing in your Talent sandbox, you can then submit a case via the Deltek Support Center to request the necessary API calls/permissions and authentication tokens for your Talent production environment.
- Our Support team works with our Cloud Operations team to enable the specific API call/permissions on your Talent production site, and advises once complete. They'll then provide the tokens.